PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS INTROSPECTIVELY
The Terms and Conditions (also known as AGREEMENT) were last updated on: January 28, 2023. The Terms and Conditions is in effect since January 22, 2012. LogisticMart is a leading brand, functioning as a “Services Aggregator,” owned and operated by the parent company - RIMS BIZZSERVE PRIVATE LIMITED.
The company has its operational base, as well as control and management at 309, 3rd floor, Vipul Agora, MG Road, Sector 28, Gurgaon, Haryana 122002, India.
The AGREEMENT IS MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING BETWEEN “YOU” WHO IS “THE USER” and the LOGISTICMART – The Online Aggregator of Services. WITHIN THE SCOPE OF THIS LEGAL FORMULATION IT IS UNDERSTOOD CONSPICUOUSLY THAT “YOU” or “YOUR” or “VISITOR(S) OR “USER(S)” MAKES THE REFERENCE TO ANY HUMAN WHO SHALL AND WILL GAIN ACCESSIBILITY TO www.logisticmart.com OR ANY OF ITS SECTIONS OR MAY ALSO USE THE WEBSITE FOR VARIOUS INTENTS AND PURPOSES.
THE USERS SHALL CLEARLY SPECIFY THAT THEY ARE ABOVE THE AGE OF 18 YEARS AND LEGALLY BOUND TO USE THE SERVICES AND BROWSE DIFFERENT SECTIONS OF THE WEBSITE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAW OF THE LAND.
A general prohibition shall prevail on the content submitted to the website by the participating members. THE PROHIBITION ENTAILS:
WHAT IS MEANT BY THE “POSTING” OR “THE POSTINGS”
THE TERM POSTING AND/OR POSTINGS REFERS TO THE PROCESS OF THE POSTING OF THE CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR ANYWHERE ON THE INTERNET.
WHAT IS MEANT BY THE SUBMITTED CONTENT
THE CONTENT HAT HAS ALREADY BEEN POSTED ON THE WEBSITE OR ON 3RD PARTY SITES AND CONTAINS INFORMATION ABOUT THE COMPANY OR MEMBERS OR ANYTHING THAT RELATES TO THE BUSINESS IN ANY SENSE.
D. The Commitment
LogisticMart shall source only up to 4 Service Providers to the customers and they can select the services only from these service providers only. In case the customer has selected the services outside the 4 Service Providers, then LogisitcMart will not be responsible for the services they are offering.
The following acts shall fall under the category of Misrepresentations, Misappropriations, and Impersonations:
1) The user can probably misrepresent the Source of Content or Impersonate other individuals, or units, or for that matter fakes on personal information of Service Providers;
2) The user tries to establish links to 3rd Party websites, which otherwise infringes the “Terms and Conditions” of LogisitcMart;
3) The information displayed by the user will swindle individuals who fall under the age group of 18 Years and designated as “Minor”;
4) The information collected (such as Name, Email address, and Mobile Number/Phone number then showcased with a malicious intention of collecting personally identifiable information about the Minor;
6) The information has fake inputs, or contains data, which misappropriates or misrepresents in any way and ultimately obliterates the brand image of LogisticMart or other information;
7) The information has content that contains obscene, vulgar, and harassing material, or otherwise consists of material that has discriminatory evidence, libel, or slander, or is interpreted aggressively causing cultural and ethnic invasion, or leads to violence, blasphemy, racism, sacrilege leading to the criminalization of the society;
8) The information is inappropriate, or incorrect, or intends to cause physical or mental harm to a variety of individuals or groups of individuals on different fronts;
9) The content is promoting illegal copies of the works created by individuals, or propagating the plagiarised computer programs through means of the links, or the content is such that information contained in it will evade the instructions of the original equipment manufacturers, or use teaching tools and artworks that may pose either direct or indirect threat to the intellectual property rights and other kinds of proprietary information pieces;
10) The count appearing on the website is meant to either stalk, defame, persecute, or try to threaten the individuals or any group, taking into perspective their gender, disability, social, religious, or racial orientation for the purpose of promulgating others to get involved;
11) Involves in dangerous activities that may either disrupt or try to destroy the computer of the other users, gain access through illegal means, or using software that would bypass the security bracket of the servers and the websites ultimately leading to spamming, impersonation of LogisticMart, of any of its Employees, Agents, Business Managers, Hosts or another user or the person by any means;
12) Initiate in the activities that may lead to either advertisements or otherwise lobbies the businesses, which by no intent relates to the website, www.logisticmart.com;
13) The content is specifically or generically used in full or part as "Junk Mail", "Spams", "Chain Letters", "Pyramid Schemes", campaigns for building "Affiliate Marketing", or treated as Unwelcomed Commercial Advertisement;
14) The content is designed not with the purpose to inform but to advertise skilfully for Ponzi Schemes, or Discounted Cars, or part of the online contests;
15) Circulate Viruses, Malware, Trojan Horse, and other malicious technologies, which eventually cause the disruption of LogisticMart or the business interests of the users of LogisticMart.
The website Users/Customers shall use judicious, cautious, and righteous statements while giving Feedback for the services rendered by the Service Professional. Here are a few deliberate actions which tantamount and mean unfitting feedback:
Prohibitions against the Inappropriate/Incongruous Use of Feedback
Resolving the Disputes Arising Out of Wrong Feedback
www.logisticmart.com and its services are available to prospective users who have reached the minimum legal age of 18 years after entering a formal contract that will prevail under the Law of the Land. It is understood that the Customers Concede in Totality (Showing Admittance) of having attained 18 years of age and in furtherance to the following terms:
The Website Account of the Visitors (also referred to as the Users and/or Customers will be concluded/ended without any warning if they are 18 years or above 18 years and fail to assent to the written down rules and regulations and company policies.
The users/customers shall visit LogisticMart and/or www.logisticmart.com not only for general-purpose browsing. We encourage that only interested users/customers should come to the website and register themselves. They should create a Password-Protected Account (herein termed as Account) for which the following essential details are received as inputs in the following ways:
Such inputs shall only be received at Account Registration Page on the website and subsequently, a password will be created. Additional information can also be provided, which is optional and not required for validating the REGISTERED Visitors (also referred to as the Users and/or Customers). However, the supernumerary information will be helpful for creating an amazing user experience, which will be customized around the requirements of the REGISTERED Visitors (also referred to as the Users and/or Customers).
The REGISTERED USERS/CUSTOMERS shall become responsible for protecting the PASSWORD created in the interface of LogisticMart.
J. Compliance Protocols of Account Holder(s):
K. Obligatory Protocols of LogisticMart (In Business Proposition)
NB.: LogisticMart and www.logisticmart.com shall have the explicit right for canceling exceptions and mainstream content anytime without any prior notification. The visitors/users/customers are therefore instructed to keep updating themselves on the Terms and Conditions as well as other policy matters periodically.
Should any occurrence of loss occurs out of sheer breach of a link due to malicious activities, wrongdoing, or transgression in which the Service Provider or any person related to Service Provider is either directly or indirectly involved, then the Service Provider and that person shall be indemnified as much as keep LogisticMart covered from the occurrence of the potential loss.
M. Responsibilities/Obligations/Negotiations of LogisticMart
The service provider shall be SOLELY responsible for breakage/misplacement/loss of goods/items and LogisticMart will owe no responsibility whatsoever; It is the commitment of the Service Provider to qualify to the Requirements of the Customer; The record of Financial Transactions involving payments engendered between the Service Provider and the Customer shall be saved by both the parties. LogisticMart will have no involvement in any of these transactions; The negotiations are undertaken between the Service Provider and Customer and LogisticMart will not be the participant or witness to these transactions. Such negotiations shall include the Deliverance, or Modification/Alteration of Amount, and/or Change of Package. Utilize the Anti-Virus Programs Protect the Password and Login ID Prevent using either unlicensed and/or unmanaged software Protect the Devices as well as Data from making unsolicited accounts
L. Legal Obligations for Service Providers
Service Providers shall be responsible for all means and modes of financial transactions, payments received and the chargeback options; Service Providers shall by no means provide the services that are otherwise offensive or illegal and do not comply with the statutory laws as applied in the jurisdiction within the Law of the Land; Service Providers shall not try to indulge or probably cause any of the acts or representations or for that matter would pamper leading to potential loss of goodwill and cause damage to LogisticMart’s reputation; All Service Providers or Individuals acting on the part of Service Providers must watchfully show adherence to applicable laws, and this includes the Information Technology Act, 2000 as formulated and edited within the purview of the Information Technology (Amendment) Act, 2008, and the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 and rules and regulations made thereunder, Money Laundering Law, Sales of Goods Act, Legal Metrology Act besides all forms of the laws prevailing thereof. Should a Service Provider breach the obligations it shall cover as well as fully proof LogisticMart against the claims of the liabilities and the costs due to breach; Service Providers shall show adherence to precautions and security concerns and also ensure there is absolutely no security break and access to information of Service Users is safeguarded at every point. The Service Providers will do the following:
The ignorance and negligence on the part of the Service Provider to maintain its personalized security features as prescribed under the legal framework scheduled on time of business operations; Breach of the agreement as signed between both the parties and resulting out from the obstinate transgressions, or misdemeanors that may otherwise affect the Service Users either partially or severely; In the situation whereby Service Provider does not notify LogisticMart of loss of any potential information that may otherwise lead to the fact that attempt of security lapses is engendered from Service Provider’s Account thereof; The Service Provider does not take the due cognizance or disagrees to the unlawful or inaccurately/falsified financial transactions within the notice of LogisticMart; LogisticMart shall undertake the duties related to and within the scope as defined within the agreement. LogisticMart will not have any legal obligation or cause the judgments in the errors, or actions taken thereof, or any facts that are shown mistakenly.
10 . REFUND POLICY:
Rims Bizzserve Private Limited has the authority to decide on refunds, following the terms specified after receiving a refund request.
The refund will be initiated under specific circumstances. If you have previously authorized and presented a valid transaction but then choose to cancel it, seek a refund for services not provided, correct a transaction processing mistake, or if services are not delivered after your transaction, you can notify us by sending an email to our customer service email address listed on the Contact Us page. Please include all relevant details of the disputed transaction, such as date, time, order/transaction numbers, and account number.
To request a refund, users must provide all necessary information to identify the previously authorized and completed transaction. The refund will be processed within seven (7) business days from the date of receiving the refund request. The request should include details about failed, returned, rejected, or canceled transactions, as well as any services canceled or adjustments needed.
Refunds will be returned to the original source of receipt, and not through cash or any other method. If users have complaints regarding failed transaction refunds or the non-crediting of successful transactions, these issues will be addressed by the bank. Any concerns about credits not being applied to users should be resolved jointly by the sending and receiving banks in accordance with their policy.
The refunds will not be provided in cases of delays, cancellations, strikes, force majeure events, or any other circumstances beyond immediate control. We will also not be responsible for any additional expenses, oversights, delays, or actions taken by any government or authority.